1T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1pt Mirepoix Vegetables (celery, carrot & onion)
2 lbs Organic Ground Turkey
1 14.5 oz can diced Tomatoes (chili style)
1 14.5 oz can diced Fire Roasted Tomates
2 cans Red Chili Beans
1/4 cup Ketchup
4 squares Unsweetened 70% Chocolate
2T Hot Sauce
Coarse Ground Black Pepper
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Pickled Jalepeno Peppers
- Preheat a large pot and add Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Mirepoix Vegetables, salt and pepper. Cook until tender.
- Add Ground Turkey, salt, pepper and cumin. Cook until browned.
- Add Diced Tomatoes
- Add Red Chili Beans and Ketchup and Chocolate Squares
- Cook until heated through and chocolate is melted.
- Add Chili powder and cook until done / 165 degrees
- Taste and reseason as needed. Add sugar if the tomato flavor is too tangy. then heat through.
Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and jalepeno peppers.
Share your chili pictures with me on Facebook or Instagram #nlovewithjasmine