Listen the opportunities are endless with this dish! Top them with whatever you like and serve on a big ass platter… it’s filling and sure to keep your guests coming back to refill their plate!
A quick and easy dish to satisfy all of your Cinco De Mayo guests!
- 16 oz Frozen French Fries package
- Seasoned Salt to taste
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Black Beans rinsed & drained
- 12 oz Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 8 oz White Queso Cheese
- 4 oz Yellow Queso Cheese
- 16 oz Pico De Gallo
- 1 jar Pickled Jalapeno Peppers
On the Side
- Sour Cream as desired
- Guacamole as desired
- Prepare the French fries in an air fryer according to package instructions. Finish with seasoned salt to taste. Place on serving platter.
- In a skillet add ground beef and onion. Cook until lightly browned, add taco seasoning. Cook until done, then spread over fries on platter.
- Sprinkle Black Beans and Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese on top of the meat mixture on the platter. Add Queso Cheese and Pico De Gallo. Serve with Sour Cream and Guacamole on the side.