A creamy delicious treat that is easy to make and super tasty.
- 5 whole Haas Avocadoes peeled, pitted, & diced
- 1/2 cup Sun-dried tomatoes chopped finely
- 1/4 small Red Onion minced
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 16 Eggroll Wrappers
- 1 large Egg beaten
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Combine the avocados, sun-dried tomatoes, red onions, cilantro and salt in large bowl.
- Beat the egg in a bowl and set aside. Prepare egg roll wrappers by laying them out flat on a tray then brush the edges with egg wash.
- Fill each wrapper with 3 tablespoons of filling each, then fold in the sides of the wrapper and roll closed, make sure there isn't extra air in the egg rolls as you wrap.
- Heat three inches of oil in a Dutch oven to 375 degrees then fry the egg rolls for 3-4 minutes until golden brown then let cool on a metal cooling rack